June 1, 2009

Sunday time

31/May/2009

yay..!
sunday again..
bowling again...
shops again....
but frust another time,make me upset cos injured my leg due to housework,makes me cant join*sigh*
nvm,at least leads me able to accompany my mum walked around Selayang Mall for 2 hours..feeling sucks..
"hey bro!!feel great sitting on floor isit??go for your bowl larhhh!..."

Later,went pay a visit at mummy's friend house located at Kota Damansara.
by the time waiting them back from lunch,we pay visit to Giant KD too..
afterall..
i tried convince my parents to have a window shopping at Ikano..
ahaha!!!dengan jayanye,i managed to go there!!
on the way we entering into the underneath carpark entrance,a Perdana blocked half of the road.car owner parked and leaved it just like nobody else.wtf??!!
nyahaha,the security there enforced clamp the vehicle.*thumbs up*
Next,i discovered an indoor bird park at the main concourse of Ikano Power Centre.
Mostly,i love this bird!!!
its feather...smooth-est ever!!!
the picture i took below was not upside down due to my technical,but the bird itself hang in the cage upside down.it trying so hard to reach the leave out of the cage...hahaXD

i hate this,the below one!!
the owl!!!is it?
look so strict!!and no expression...lol
like the one principle teacher in our school.....ahahaha!!
realised what i said above my post??
i said to have a window shopping...but what??i ended up buying tee from Brands Outlet and a book,"Diary of a Wimpy Kid" from Popular.mum asked,why i bought others diary instead reading mine??lol...no comment...this one nice mahhh,got lil' comic tim!!
***********************************************************************
1/June/2009
i received a bag of sample from Sunsilk on my previous sms contest.
nothing obviously...!four small packets in a square booklet.got 5,so total up i got 20 samples.
i know the pix below looks annoying,
but pls forgive of my boring-ness..haha

thats all...bubyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment