July 4, 2009

Feelingsss

1st-4th/July/2009

*This is a no photo provided post*

First day class.
After i reported my attendance,then hand down my bags,stuffs,etc...in my room.Level 8 room 1.
Then i straight go to Lecture Hall to collect my temporary student card and the Handbook.
Proudly announced,we are Batch 69 :)
Later,listened a talk given by the principal at MPHall.
As usual lah,surely got orientation.
But kinda bad,cause ours held till 17th.So it means orientate for 2weeks++ :(
And the orientation aint fun as we thought.
I do not want to mean it,but one thing,i can ensure,rules and regulations in college were bonded strictly.
First day i saw my seniors,and i was freaking nervous,of course.
They look strict,and fierce.
And i am worry if i break the rules or not.This and that...
Though,i didnt :) So im quite proud lah.
The first day already ended up on 11+pm.
So this definitely shocked me.I never think it would be this late :(
Sleep late in night already break my personal rules.lol

Thennn
Second day coming.
I woke up at 6am.You know lah?When you are new,and abide by the rules,you will worry if you over sleep.So i rather woke up early.
I knew myself was freaking darn tiring.But WE got no choice.Rules are always rules.
So day comes up with some lecture in the day time.Met up Principal,Ms.Ng,CEO,Mr.Chai and not to forgot our Mentor,Ms Wong whom they lectured us.
After lunch,we got measuring of uniform in the MPHall.
Bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
Heres come our orientation again with our seniors.
As newbie,we always did wrong.Biasalah kan??
So kena kaokao by them :(
One fault,make the whole group,95 of us blamed by as well.
I felt stress since the first day.And i can see lots peoples crying which may emo me as well.
But there is always a silver lightning behind the clouds right?Think positively.
Try do not make wrong,obey the rules,so actually,nothing worries.
But sometimes maybe we'll home sick.Especially when we have our meal.
Heres the second day ended up in 12+midnight.I cant endure anymore,this is over limit.I just want my beauty sleep.

Third day.
Again woke up early,had breakfast in cafeteria with my roommate.
This day we gotta collect our books.3 big references,1 exercise,3 Oxford dictionaries.Costs us RM161 for all this.Damn cheap eh!!Discount kaokao :)
All thick thick wan weihhh...tiring carry it.
And being informed,having tests on coming early month of august weihhh..so fast :(
But holiday one week after that.
Same things going on as usual,day time lecture,night time orientation.
Everyone seems fall sick,some over pressure.But i do not want to mention here.
Seniors received complaints not to hang us up till this late anymore.
So we get to go back our dorms at 11pm.
This day was scary yet happy,we learnt our Assunta Theme Song written by the Nuns before.
The tune was nice...yes!! :) And seniors voices were great.We not bad tooooooooo eh :)

Forth day.
Today,saturday.
We still carry on our half-day class today.
Afterall,all can go back our own sweet sweet nest.
Once tutor dismissed us,all like monkeys released,dashed to go home.Me too weihhh... :)
And now,im home.
Totally exhausted.My eyes half close,"stars" all over my head.Like fainted.
I guess i should have my rest well,cos next week 5 days again to sleep late.
Should appreciate our time.
Oh yea...going back to hostel sunday night.Rules written,we are strictly not allowed to overnight 2 night at home.Means today,saturday come back,allowed to overnight 1 night,then tmr,sunday has to go back.We got roll call at night.Have to reach before the gate close.
Julie,please be enjoy :)

*I love my new friends.They are lovable!*

3 comments:

  1. Not allwed to over 2 nights at home ???
    S.T.U.P.I.D R.U.L.E

    JOn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha just endure it and try to enjoy ur 6 months as the very junior, then u all will enjoy becoming a senior some day..
    we all did go through the same things too, even worse..XD
    u can feel the joy during orientation tea party, really.. trust me! rmb to take a lot a lot photos..very memorable..XD

    ReplyDelete