October 16, 2009

Sem 1 Test 3

12-15/October/2009

Everyday having exam one by one.
A&P...P&P...EH NUTRITION...PHYSCHO...
But i'm quite looking forward to this exam.I dont know why.
Maybe because i was thinking not have to touch the books already after this final for 3months? :)

Days come,there's end our Sem 1 exams and on block period :)
Leading to another life...posting or rather means working in the ward start 18th.

On 15th after exams and classes,my roommates and I planned to clean up our room evenly.
So after 4pm,dashed back room,start messed it up and hence start cleaning duty.
We soooo envy looking people gang-ies walked out the hostel to have party out there.But because we have already set the mind,so dont get interrupted and keep going.



So after cleaning stuffs done,got called from mum.
She told me to get ready cause she gonna reached soon,fetch me out for dinner :)
Damn happy weihh.
Later i got in the car,mum handed me a letter.
Guess what??
In previous seventeen magazine,i participated a Crocs winning contest.
Andddd.......i WON it!!!a free pair of crocs!!!tee-heee...
phewwwwwww :)
Gonna redeem it at crocs concept store soon.

16th/October/2009
Its friday.We allowed to go back due to deepavali celebration.
But noted,only one day holiday given,have to be back on saturday night...the latest :(
Will start posting on sunday.Im morning shift that day then continue with one day leave.
Before on my way back.
Our tutor incharge gathered us for reunion.
Peoples stands out to speaks out the lifes.
Thanks for those who mentioned me :)
One of them are Esther...she's my ex-primary classmate,i didnt thought of we get to meet again here.
Its totally coincidence.No doubt this world was actually small enough :)
Keep ya update with my lifesss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment