January 6, 2010

Its about to the end of 18s

Since the first day i stepped in to the college after my posting..
hence,i started my sem 2 classes.
And nvr forgotten that we have to sit for a pretest before sem 2 classes start.
I sat for the paper,fortunately,i passed with satisfied results :)
I no need to do re-sit chores :)

Well,back to study thingie.
I strictly say "NO" next time.If im allowed lah.You know why?
Worst thing here was when you were elected to be the photostate girl for one week.
So do I.
Me and my roommate are the one who incharged for this particular week.
Yea today,i walked so far to the old town of PJ to photostate the notes that needed to be use days onwards.
Arhhh...the weather was hot like steaming in the oven.
I can feel the sun was actually burning my skin.kesian my dear skin...
Drop of the notes at stationery shop and headed to Popular to buy some studies needs.
Accidentally met collegemates at Secret Recipes...they treated me slices of cakes due to my big day coming tomorrow.
Thanks lots :)


Another topic to bring up here was orientation for our precious juniors,Group 70.
They are not that in a kind way as what we predicted.
They refuses a lots of things,i mean..they just break the rules.
Harshly we spent our times to orientate them,but they gave us lots troubles.
If you are a pampered lady,please not to choose to study here. Especially when you are in TTCL CON !
Maybe you can pack and leave.
Nursing is not that easy as you think.
If you cant even bare with the rules and seniors,how are you going to nurse a patient's life?
Im wondered.
Juniors,be tough a bit lahhhhh. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment