May 12, 2009

huh..error!

12/May/2009

as i mentioned,last week i did went for the interview session and i succesfully striked the sponsorship for 3 years diploma in nursing.
well,today,i got letter from Tung Shin Hospital.
result regards my medical checkup was out.
no worries,it is passed!


and the letter do ask me go for an agreement sign up session on 23rd too.
but,to my dismay,noted,dipilih untuk mengikuti kursus "Sijil Kejururawatan-2tahun"(certificate in nursing).
what??
aint im hallowed for diploma,3 years?
omfg!
baffled lar of course,shocked,anxious,puzzled what was happened?weeps...(thats too over)lol
later,i straight called to check out.
and,they told me,it was typing error.
=="
fine........just a mistake.
stay tuned until i done my agreement then..delighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment