May 11, 2009

Mummy,happy mother's day!

9/May/2009

an outgoing visit grandma's side relatives.
went after we had our break,then back roughly on 5pm kut?
the place is located at Sungai Way.(i thk this the speeling isnt?)
i dont do anything there,but lots of them since never see me like ages,so they keep on pulling me here and there then give comments...and ask me regards my current features.==
so i have to asnwer them.some kinda like kena lectured.lol
later,mummy enjoyed mahjung with them for few minutes.
then,home time^^

=====================================================
10/May/2009


peoples!!
it was mother's day 2009!!
everyone,so do have any plan on that day?
people rush up and down,back to home,visit mum,then celebrate together,as a thanksgiving.
so DO I!
hehe...another day for us to gather all the mummies,which included 4 of my aunts and my MUMMY.
5 of the families,gathered in Seoul Garden,1 Utama.
we had our precious dinner there.



so called as the payees.why not fathers??dui...haha



these the payees too...

the bill after we finished our exceptionally-tasty dishes. total up costs RM711.30

giler ngan duit$$...lol

not actually,its payment time,so we need to collect money.

mum and I.



mummies posing...great!

No comments:

Post a Comment