December 1, 2009

Two in a day.

I got my fringe back,and i love my fringe.
Woot woot :)

30/November/2009

Two good news for me in a day.

First,I got my sem 1 results finally.
Went meet tutor to collect results slip in the morning.Queue up so long till noon only my turn to take it.siennn.
And she handed me the slip,my CGPA 3.2,passed all subjects,2As 5Bs and no.35 out of 94.
Ok lah,i satisfied with the results and never expect too high :)
By the way,congrates my friends(Yee,Heng,Koh) as they are among the top student :)

Second,an appointment between charge nurse with us.
I went up to meet her in Melati Ward(my ex-ward as i now start posted in Mawar Ward since 30/11)
She so generous...damn.
Signed the log book(Its a book shows how much our experience been in the ward and it need to be hands up to the government in our last sem) for us without asking anything...or maybe she knows well how we perform in the ward kut??It pays off.
Thanks CN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment