December 31, 2009

New year 2010 awaits ahead


Welcoming 2010!

Today is the last day of 2009,31st/December/2009.
Its gonna be a history again.
A memory that stays in our heart and will be leading aheads to another phase of life.
Live for now and heal the past.

I do not want to miss out any memorable scenes.
But due to my career,i got no choice.
Thought of today might be an enjoyable day,who knows i still need to work in noon shift.
This aint a college like anyone else.
You guys study,exams,holidays,and then proceed to another semester.
While mine...studies,exams,studies,exams,posting,exams,studies...it continuous non-stop.
With one thing we lack of...HOLIDAYS.fed-up.

2009 brought me a lots of stories.
Story of sweet,sour,bitter...
Day of my birthday bash with dudes and chicks of mine :)
Days of funeral of my grandpa :"(
Day of getting SPM results.
Days of striking sponsorships in further my nursing studies.
Days of having trip with my families.
Days of being a newbie in this nursing college.
Days of posting in the ward.
Days of finishing semester one.
And a lots a lots more.
Will there a miracle happens today,in the last day of 2009?

Im wondering how would my 2010 looks like.
I hope it would be lil' bit more...uhrmm no,lots more prosperous than 2009 :)
At least present me a boyfie :) LOLs.
I am still awaiting the miracles to happen.

Anyway,tonight i might not going to online to countdown with y'all.
But with my sincerely heart,i wish everyone of you...
Happy new year! A prosperous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment