September 26, 2009

Have the new and keep the olds

19-21/September/2009

Yuhhooo :)
Break ahaaaaa.
Parents made a plan to go back our sweet hometown.
I missed the seafood and my relatives there :)

Nighttt
Went out to celebrate JiaYi bday.
Have chance to meet up the buddies.
We had dinner at seafood restaurant.
Jokes wonder around.Laughter to be heard :)




25/September/2009
Finally the plan worked.
We make sometimes,made a small gathering at One Utama.
Rachel pick me up at my house around 10am.
Then we went to Segi KD accompanied my friends to collect their results.
Congrates Sandra,RongYi and HanLing,cause they got good results!!! *thumbs up*
Thennn
Off to OU for the gathering.
And,we collect the tickets that we booked at GSC.

Before the show starts,we have our brunch at McD.
After that,back to cinema for our movie,"Where Got Ghost".



Laterrrr
Supposed to go Seoul Garden for lunch,but some disagree,so plan cancelled.
Came up another idea,had tea time at Wong Kok.




End up our sweet time around 5.30pm.
Gonna miss them again :)
Our new car :)
Love it.
After short period of break,its time to pack,and ready to go back hostel.
I guess,after this break,i won't have much time to enjoy :"(
I am so depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment