September 1, 2009

rules and regulations???

31st/August/2009

Alright alright..
Before i start my talk here..
Wish you,Malaysia,Happy 52s Merdeka!!!



Its my sleepless night again.
I tell you,its AGAIN!!
not the first time the scene happened here.But few times ago.
Tried to endure...and endure.
They were just pretty noisy and distracting the rest in the room.
Those who know me pretty well,they knew im a person who sleep earlier than anyone else.
Well,i crawl into my bed around 2230.Fall asleep till 2300.
Suprisingly woke up by their voices which talked quite loud sharply.
And...the music being played by their lappie.
Started to feel annoying with their acts.
So i came up with some ideas to obstacle them being this inconsiderate ways.

But anyway,i awake till 2am.Then only back to my dreamland.
Can you imagine how frust am i in that moment???argghhh :(
Even ideas like sit up sudden then yell at them like im dreaming to curb them distracting me.Im lost control,but i didnt manage to do it in this manner.Cause im being too friendly(Thats what my friends and family told me)??

So the next morning,i came across discussed with my the other roommate regards pasting a piece of written rules and regulations on the door wall.

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


1/September/2009


Felt so comfortable with the rules pasted.
This the first day we live under the rules.SO just obey k?
So far the rules pasted till now,right this moment,our room is under peaceful heaven.
Its my pleasureeeeeeeeee :)

Our cutey english lecturer,Dr.Elaine Morais,she gave us each she did herself DIY bookmark.
I know its simply simple,but you look back, try to make it for the whole class,94 of us.How harsh is it?
She cut those lines from newspapers,cut piece per piece,then paste it on a cardboard.
The materials she used wasn't expensive,but,the time she spent on this DIY thingie just for us was darn valuable.THANK YOU.(though we not really know how to appreaciate your effort and point of views sometimes,perhaps)


*Another look up upon hopes,we wish we could have our holiday on the next monday,7th september.Please God,hope you heard the pity begging from student nurses.We need rest indeed.*

No comments:

Post a Comment