September 7, 2009

Lizard war

2/September/2009

Noteddd
Its 14th of July in chinese calendar
Tutor stopped us from entering the demo room after 7pm.Maybe because of this kut??
Dunnooooo

4/September/2009

SCE day.
A quite bad dayyy.
First time did wrongly in measuring BP.Slightly different with the reading got by the tutor.I'm down.
She's quite fierce.Making my heartbeats rapidly increased like hell.
Watch the dialogue below.
She(Tutor) pointed brachial there and asked me :"What pulse is this?"
"Er...Brachial pulse"(Softly answered)
"Har??You sure ahr??"
"Ermmm..."
"What have you been done here for this two months?What have you learn?How come you don't know the name of the pulse here?Now,tell me again what's the name of the pulse here(pointed at wrist there)?"
"Radial pulse"(I'm bit angry cause she tegur me like that)
"Okay...so here(pointed brachial there again)?"
"Brachial pulse!"
"Yea."
One thing i want to speak out loud is...
You purposely confused me,padahal,i've already answered the RIGHT answer from the beginning.Or,you dont listen my answer???So,why i kena scolded unreasonly,and i'm innocence!

Nightttt
A lizard attacked us without our notice.
It stays under the desk comfortably.
And when we saw it,we start running and hiding from the "terrorist".
Know lah right??Girls mah...always scared of animals and insects.
Bing Bang Bing Bang.
Took umbrella as our weapon.Stands distal away and sweep it into the newspaper.
How hard only we get to settle the problem.Sigh...Pls dont attack us anymore.I HATE!!

5/September/2009

Cheerfully back home.
Before that,me and my family went for a movie at Sunway first.
We watched "The Unbelievable".
OH MY GOD.Damn scary weihhhh
Inside a huge cinema,only consist of not more than 30 watchers.
And can you imagine the environment there during the play of the scary show?
Awwwww.

Night went for praying thingie(Ghost month) near our house there.
Met friends and juniors.
Watched fireworks.
After "baibai",already 1am like that.Tiring.


6/September/2009

Sunday.What a beautiful day.
I LOVE SUNDAY.i just dont know why.

Outfits before going out for the dinner.
Its ghost month festival dinner near my house again.
SO i joined.
7/September/2009
As we wished.
We having our monday holiday right now.
Syokkkkk.
Can i request to stay longer at home?

1 comment:

  1. 我们不是更惨。
    希望raya回得去。
    请帮我祈祷。谢谢~

    ReplyDelete